Greater Muskegon Economic Development collaborates with several regional economic development partners as well as community partners to support the area’s retention and attraction efforts.
Regional Economic Development Partners
Lakeshore Advantage is a non-profit economic development organization that connects businesses to the resources they need to grow in Ottawa County and West Michigan.
The Right Place is West Michigan’s regional economic development organization, offering confidential, comprehensive business services in the Kent County and West Michigan area.
The Muskegon Innovation Hub, known simply as The Hub, is a West Michigan innovation program that supports startups, entrepreneurs, and corporate innovation teams through coaching, funding, networking, and workspace.
- Muskegon County
- Employers Association of West Michigan
- Muskegon County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Muskegon County Wastewater Management
- Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Ferrysburg Chamber of Commerce
- West Michigan Works!
- Port of Muskegon
- West Michigan Food Processing Association
- Community Foundation Muskegon County
- West Michigan Shoreline Regional Development Commission (WMSRDC)