Greater Muskegon Economic Development is committed to helping new and expanding employers succeed.
A number of incentives programs are available, which range from tax abatements and tax exemptions to grants and loans to customized workforce development and international trade participation programs.
Below is an overview of available opportunities. For additional details about eligibility and application processes, please contact Greater Muskegon Economic Development. Our team is here and ready to assist you.
Workforce Development Programs
- On-The-Job Training (OJT)
- Going Pro for Talent Fund
- Michigan New Jobs Training Program (MNJTP) (P A 359 AND 360)
- Incumbent Worker Training (IWT)
International Trade Participation
- Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ)
- Michigan State Trade Export Promotion (MI-STEP) Export Marketing Grants
- Export Working Capital Program (EWCP)